Salary: £25994.49 (including shift allowance)
Hours of Work: four shift pattern working days and nights (2 x 12 hour days, 2 x 12 hour nights, 4 rest days)
The Cast House Operator receives their instructions from the Shift Section Leader. They work as a member of a shift to recycle scrap material and new ingot into aluminium rolling slabs.
Main tasks will include:
- Use of plant machinery and operational tasks.
- Working to achieve output and utilisation targets.
- Ensuring that material is produced within suitable product quality standards
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety.
The successful candidate will need:
- The ability to receive and follow instruction from Deputies, Section Leaders and Management
- The ability to effectively train on plant and machinery within your area including forklift trucks and overhead crane
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
Please send all applications via email to email@example.com or via post to
FAO Alice Lacey-HR Department
Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd